The Italian Feast
Melbourne Food Experiences invites you to join the team at The Craft & Co for their terrific Italian feast. This private dining event is hosted by food expert Cameron Smith, who will introduce the multi-course selection of food and wine to all guests.
Begin with a glass of prosecco, wine or house brewed beers on arrival, plus four canapes per person, followed by a beautiful sharing menu.
STARTER A selection of house made cheeses, charcuterie, condiments & crackers
ENTRÉE Choose two of the following
- Crispy pork belly, pineapple Cumberland, crackling
- Smoked trout, cucumber, dill & fennel
- Chickpea flan, roasted cauliflower, mint & pine nut salad
- Seared pressed chicken, garlic & potato purée, lemon confit
MAIN COURSE Choose two of the following (served with garden salad + house made bread)
- Wood-oven baked Tasmanian salmon, vinaigrette, baby fennel
- Potato gnocchi, tomato ragu, ricotta
- Great Ocean Road duck, gin macerated cherry, baby fennel fronds
- Cape Grim short rib, Romesco, horseradish, pangrattato
DESSERT Choose two of the following
- Stout & date pudding, butterscotch sauce
- Chocolate brownie with salted caramel praline cream
- Vanilla pannacotta, champagne jelly, strawberries & mint
The Craft & Co is a stunning venue where Italian and artisan classes are presented for all to enjoy. Melbourne Food Experiences works with the team to create this beautiful Italian feast in their upstairs events space.
COST - Price on application.
LOCATION - This event is held on Smith Street, Collingwood and runs for approximately 3 hours.
The meal includes a full beverage package of prosecco, plus Craft & Co’s own label red and white wines plus brewed-on-site beer and soft drinks.
A staff member from Melbourne Food Experiences will be on hand to welcome everyone to the venue and will be available for the duration of the event.