IN-HOUSE CORPORATE EVENTS
IN-HOUSE CORPORATE EVENTS
Corporate entertainment is an essential part of modern business and the ideal way to engage with your clients, staff and key stakeholders.
Figures from REaD Group (UK) reports businesses can expect a fivefold return on the spend of their corporate events and team building activities. Alongside the financial benefit it’s a great way to forge business links, enhance morale and reinforce brand values.
Yet all too often we hear of events with poor planning which has led to food and drinks running out, dietary requirements not adhered to and event staff without proper briefing. With so much of your business reputation at stake you cannot risk a badly organised event.
The MFE team, led by food expert Allan Campion, create unique, personalised in-house experiences that hit the mark every time.
We draw on 40+ years of hospitality expertise to:
- Utilise our connections with award-winning chefs, restaurants and food experts to customise your special event
- Manage presenters from among Melbourne’s most celebrated food writers, sommeliers and industry experts
- Take away the stress of event planning with tailored menus, matched drinks and outstanding cocktails
- Create unique team building activities to enhance morale and reinforce brand values
- Package all costs into one competitive event price and ensure that all budgets are met
- Deal with the protocols around the service of alcohol and logistics for building security, entertainment and decorating
- Be at your event to provide oversight and personal service for your guests
Successful events are ones that clients rave about and will thank you for inviting them to.
We invite you to connect with us for a consultation on creating your next in-house event. We look forward to utilising our Melbourne hospitality connections to create a premium tailored corporate event especially for you.
Melbourne Tours are also very popular as corporate events. These include A Taste of Melbourne, A Day with a Melbourne Foodie, Melbourne Discovery Tour and the Melbourne After Dark program. View all Melbourne Tours here.
MFE FOOD NEWS by Allan Campion
Each Tuesday Allan delivers his recommendations from the world of food, wine and cooking.
Sign up now and join a global community of food lovers discovering the very best food news, recipes and expert advice on cooking, eating and drinking well.
Digital Events • Food Writing • Interviews • Destinations • Podcasts • Restaurants • Cooking • Chefs • Drinks • Cookbooks • Festivals • Trends • Insights • Talks • Travel
Enquire to discuss opportunities for in-house events. We look forward to utilising our Melbourne hospitality connections to create a premium tailored corporate event especially for you