Food is always a wonderful team bonding activity. Especially in a city like Melbourne where hospitality is a huge part of the city’s life and culture.
These events build great bonds and ongoing connections among participants.
The challenge in creating a team event is there are so many opportunities it’s sometimes hard to know where to start.
The MFE team, led by food expert Allan Campion, draw on 40+ years of hospitality expertise to create unique food focused team building activities. We begin with a discussion on your dream event, and work towards creating that for you.
Our long-term relationships with award-winning chefs, restaurants, cooking schools, cocktail specialists and Melbourne food experts ensures we can tailor to your team’s needs. As well as customise to make the experience fun for all involved.
Some of our past team building events have included:
- Hands-on cooking challenges – these offer an experience of cooking and eating together
- Cheese and wine masterclass – always delicious, fun and interactive
- The Food and Wine Quiz – teams battle it out to take home the winners medals
- The Great Melbourne Food Hunt – teams exploring the city’s best food
- Cocktail classics – who doesn’t love getting hands-on with cocktail shakers!
- VIP bowling with food and cocktails – experience the most glamorous bowling venue in town
- Food tours – be guided to the best city restaurants and cocktail bars
We invite you to connect with us for a consultation on creating your next team event. We look forward to utilising our Melbourne hospitality connections to create a premium team building event especially for you.
Melbourne Tours are also very popular as corporate events. These include A Taste of Melbourne, A Day with a Melbourne Foodie, Melbourne Discovery Tour and the Melbourne After Dark program. View all Melbourne Tours here.
MFE FOOD NEWS by Allan Campion
Each Tuesday Allan delivers his recommendations from the world of food, wine and cooking.
Sign up now and join a global community of food lovers discovering the very best food news, recipes and expert advice on cooking, eating and drinking well.
Digital Events • Food Writing • Interviews • Destinations • Podcasts • Restaurants • Cooking • Chefs • Drinks • Cookbooks • Festivals • Trends • Insights • Talks • Travel
We invite you to connect with us for a consultation on creating your next team building event. We look forward to utilising our Melbourne hospitality connections to create a premium tailored corporate event especially for you.