Mentoring is often recommended to young people as they step into their careers and progress through their first few years of work.
However there are other times in a career when having a trusted mentor to talk with is extremely beneficial. A mentor can see opportunities and set a path to new opportunities and career development. Mentoring also brings accountability, structure and clarity to those who participate.
The mentor program consists of:
- An initial call to gain insight into the mentees needs and aspirations, as well as answering questions in regards to the mentoring program.
- From this discussion Allan will then only take on clients he believes he can truly assist and offer real value to.
- The program begins with a personalised survey of 20+ questions designed to gain insight into specific career and personal goals.
- The mentor program is typically one hour monthly meetings, from which a written follow up will be provided to document the discussion and the mentees goals for the month ahead.
- Plus weekly telephone check ins.
- Participants will be recommended to commit a minimum of 3 months to gain real progress.
Mentoring will be really successful when mentees are ready to dig deep and be open to the process. A mentee must take on self-responsibility to work each month on their development process. Self-responsibility to make the most of this opportunity.
The mentor program is $250 per month. As mentioned above it is recommended to commit to an initial 3 months program in order to gain real progress. Digital technology provides all the tools we need to connect globally.
Application details for mentoring with Allan Campion are available via enquire now
Allan Campion’s life-long passion for food began when he first stepped into a restaurant kitchen as a trainee chef in 1979. He knew instantly he had found his job for life.
Over 4 decades he has worked as a chef in Australia, Ireland, England and Turkey has cooked on ships travelling throughout Asia and the Pacific. His career has taken him from cooking to food writing, working as a restaurant reviewer, and as a consultant through to operating a food store and appearing on TV.
Over the decades he has cultivated a network of business and hospitality experts across a range of sectors. Allan draws on this network for advice and assistance for his mentoring program, which means participants will gain invaluable insights and guidance.
Mentoring Gift Voucher
Now available – gift voucher for an introductory package of Mentoring with Allan Campion – $250
Enquire now for mentoring with Allan Campion
Watch the MFE video showcasing the amazing restaurants, cocktail bars, artisan food stores and dining scene of Melbourne.
MFE FOOD NEWS
Subscribe for Allan Campion’s recommendations on Melbourne’s vibrant dining scene plus advice on cooking, eating and drinking well.
Enquire for application details for mentoring with Allan Campion.