These regulations will adapt to government regulations that apply on the date of the tour.
There are four pillars in the MFE by Allan Campion COVIDsafe Plan 2020/21.
1. Ensure physical distancing
All guests and guide on tour will be at least 1.5 metres apart. This means:
- Limited group sizes : Maximum 4 guests plus tour guide. School groups will be set as per government regulations.
2. Wear a face covering
Staff and guests must wear a face covering on tour, except when eating and drinking, exercising, or health or other exemptions apply. This means:
- Ensure all staff and guests wear face coverings while working
- Do not take face coverings off when talking on the phone or with others
- Tour guides may wear transparent face shields to aid communication.
3. Practise good hygiene
MFE will encourage good hygiene practices by staff and guests. This means:
- Encourage regular use of hand sanitiser for all staff and guests throughout the tour
4. Keep records and act quickly if staff and guests become unwell
MFE has a strict policy that any staff and guests who feel unwell must stay at home. This means:
- Keep records of staff and guests’ details for contact tracing
All on tour must register contact details on the provided form before starting the tour.
The complete COVIDsafe plan 2020/21 is attached here as a PDF.