A Day with A Melbourne Foodie
Join this expert team on your own personal Melbourne tour to the best food and drinks in town. A holiday at home with the local experts in Australia’s best food city.
When you want to discover and taste the very best of Melbourne, you need a local expert to spend the day with. Begin your private tour at the extraordinary Queen Victoria Market to taste the very best foods, visit the best artisan stores and finish with a visit to an award-winning city restaurant to really taste the best of Melbourne.
Melbourne walking tours are the best way to explore as the city centre is conveniently laid out in a grid and there are sights on every corner.
The MFE team are all local experts, drawing on years of experience. They have hosted thousands of guests since the business began in 2004. They are passionate about Melbourne and can’t wait to share what they know with you.
- Meet the dedicated stallholders who make Queen Victoria Market so amazing
- Taste and learn about the very best coffee, seafood and fresh local produce
- Enjoy artisan coffee, delicious Greek dips, and warm-from-the-oven pastries
- Hosted tastings of Australian native foods
- Handmade local chocolate
- Learn the stories of Melbourne’s best award-winning restaurants
- Taste delicious egg tarts while exploring Chinatown
- Experience a tasting of Victorian farmhouse cheese
- Conclude with a selection of signature dishes and a matched glass of wine at an award-winning city restaurant – choose between Annam, Cumulus Inc, Pastuso, Pure South and Supernormal.
- Your own Melbourne private tour
There is no better way to experience the very best of Australia’s number one food city.
This tour runs for approximately 5 hours.
Enquire for a customised quote on a private tour for other group sizes.
** Vouchers are valid for 36 months from date of purchase and are not transferable for cash. Vouchers after one year will be valid for the value, as our products do change. If the tour is not longer available it will be made for other tours in our list for the value of the voucher purchase price.