Melbourne Discovery Tour
Join your expert guide to explore Melbourne on foot and by tram to really get to know this city. Start with coffee then explore the best aspects of Melbourne including the beautifully restored GPO and State Library.
Learn the story of Melbourne via street art and the major state art collection. History really comes alive in the beautifully restored laneways and arcades too, and of course, we will offer ideas on the best restaurants and bars to try in this food-lovers city. A must-do for every visitor.
- Begin with a perfectly made coffee, it is Melbourne after all!
- Discover Melbourne’s indigenous history
- Learn about the original General Post Office and its links to Melbourne’s Gold Rush
- Explore city cathedrals, historic buildings and the beautiful State Library which opened its reading room in 1913.
- Learn about the incredible food scene of Melbourne.
- Visit the National Gallery of Victoria
- Experience world-renowned street art in the Flinders Lane precinct
- Conclude this Melbourne discovery tour with a visit to renowned local gardens
- Your own Melbourne private tour
This Melbourne walking tour is a discovery of fascinating history, culture and stories. A “tour de force” to discover the very best Melbourne has to offer!
This tour runs for approximately 4 hours.
Enquire for a customised quote on a private tour for other group sizes.
** Vouchers are valid for 36 months from date of purchase and are not transferable for cash. Vouchers after one year will be valid for the value, as our products do change. If the tour is not longer available it will be made for other tours in our list for the value of the voucher purchase price.