Mentoring is often recommended to young people as they step into their careers and progress through their first few years of work. However there are many times in a career when having a trusted mentor to talk with is beneficial.
In these days of upheaval and change, a mentor program is crucial for career development, looking at starting a new venture or reskilling for a complete career change.
The mentor program consists of:
- An initial 15-minute call to gain insight into the mentees needs and aspirations, as well as answering questions in regards to the mentoring program.
- From this discussion Allan will then only take on clients he believes he can truly assist and offer real value to.
- The program begins with a personalised survey of 20+ questions designed to gain insight into specific career and personal goals.
- The mentor program is a one hour monthly meeting, from which a written follow up will be provided to document the discussion and the mentees goals for the month ahead.
- Participants will be recommended to commit to a set number of months of mentoring, this will be from 3 months upwards will be necessary to gain real progress.
The process of the mentor sessions will in essence be a lot of talking. Plus a lot of listening, questions and discussions
Mentoring is a process that the mentee needs to trust will ultimately assist to see pathways not previously visible, to grow in self-awareness and see themselves with their potential in full flight.
Mentoring will be really successful when all parties are ready to dig deep, be honest and open to process.
Alongside trust, a mentee must also take on self-responsibility to do the work each month on their development process. Self-responsibility to make the most of this opportunity and dedicate themselves to growth and become responsible for their future.
Digital technology provides all the tools we need to connect globally.
Email [email protected] to redeem your voucher for Mentoring with Allan Campion
** Vouchers are valid for 36 months from date of purchase and are not transferable for cash. Vouchers after one year will be valid for the value, as our products do change. If the tour is not longer available it will be made for other tours in our list for the value of the voucher purchase price.