The Ultimate Melbourne Weekend
Melbourne is the culinary capital of Australia. This city is home to amazing chefs, award-winning restaurants, cocktail bars and wineries, plus outstanding produce markets and artisan suppliers.
Learn about the trends and tastes shaping Melbourne’s enviable food scene, explore this city’s diverse and latest hot-spots, restaurants and bars. Experience the local and unique tastes of the best mainstream, ethnic and fusion cuisines in Australia’s number one food city.
The MFE team are all local experts, drawing on years of experience. They have hosted thousands of guests since the business began in 2004. They are passionate about Melbourne and can’t wait to share what they know with you.
By booking your own private Ultimate Melbourne Weekend food tour you get to taste the very best in just two days. Hosted by a local expert you too can learn the secrets of what makes Melbourne a unique food city. All you do is book a city hotel for this holiday at home and we’ll take care of the rest.
An MFE guide will meet you at your hotel to welcome you and start the weekend off right with a hosted visit to a stunning underground bar for an expertly crafted cocktail with canapes.
We will meet at your hotel ready to explore on a four-hour Melbourne tour.
- Meet the dedicated stallholders who make Queen Victoria Market so amazing
- Taste and learn about the very best coffee, seafood and fresh local produce
- Enjoy artisan coffee, delicious Greek dips, and warm-from-the-oven pastries
- Hosted tastings of Australian native foods while exploring lanes and arcades
- Handmade local chocolate
- Learn the stories of Melbourne’s best award-winning restaurants
- Taste delicious egg tarts while exploring Chinatown
- Experience a tasting of Victorian farmhouse cheese
- Conclude with the best artisan-made gelato in town
- Your own Melbourne private tour
Saturday night you will be immersed in a VIP dining experience. Dine in true style with a chef’s selection multi-course menu plus matched drinks and VIP hospitality Melbourne is renowned for.
Sunday is a late brunch, followed by free time to explore and shop in beautiful Melbourne. We can’t wait to share what we know about Melbourne with you.
Enquire for a customised quote on a private tour for other group sizes.
** Vouchers are valid for 36 months from date of purchase and are not transferable for cash. Vouchers after one year will be valid for the value, as our products do change. If the tour is not longer available it will be made for other tours in our list for the value of the voucher purchase price.